[gpfsug-discuss] 200 filesets and AFM

Buterbaugh, Kevin L Kevin.Buterbaugh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Feb 20 15:40:39 GMT 2017

Hi Mark,

Are you referring to this?

http://www.spectrumscale.org/pipermail/gpfsug-discuss/2012-October/000169.html

It’s not magical, but it’s pretty good!  ;-)  Seriously, we use it any time we want to move stuff around in our GPFS filesystems.

Kevin