[gpfsug-discuss] gpfs 4.2.3.5 and RHEL 7.4...

Eric Horst erich at uw.edu
Mon Dec 18 21:46:02 GMT 2017

Grr, this might explain why I experienced unhappiness when I tried to start
my long-delayed AFM based migration over the weekend. I had previously
tested AFM and found everything working, but 7.4 may have slipped in last
month. The AFM relationship seems to work but `mmafmctl premigrate`
commands fail. I would revert packages if I could figure out where the
issue lies.

-Eric