[gpfsug-discuss] gpfs 4.2.3.5 and RHEL 7.4...

Frederick Stock stockf at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 18 21:10:55 GMT 2017

Yes the integrated protocols are the Samba and Ganesha that are bundled
with Spectrum Scale.  These require the use of the CES component for
monitoring the protocols.  If you do use them then you need to wait for a
release of Spectrum Scale in which the integrated protocols are also
supported on RHEL 7.4.

Fred
Fred Stock | IBM Pittsburgh Lab | 720-430-8821
stockf at us.ibm.com