[gpfsug-discuss] mmbackup log file size after GPFS 4.2.3.5 upgrade

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 15 14:32:25 GMT 2017

Tru,

Can you please help with this query or forward to the right person.
Thanks.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479
.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.