[gpfsug-discuss] 2018 March 26th Singapore Spectrum Scale User Group event announced - Call for user stories

Chris Schlipalius chris.schlipalius at pawsey.org.au
Fri Dec 1 05:32:28 GMT 2017

Hello,
This is an announcement for the event held just before SCA18 and  general call out for user use cases or presentations that you would like to present, at the inaugural Spectrum Scale Usergroup Singapore on the Monday 26th March 2018, Sentosa, Singapore.
This is being held in conjunction with SCA18  https://sc-asia.org/

All current Singapore Spectrum Scale User Group event details can be found here: http://goo.gl/dXtqvS
Feel free to circulate this event link to all that may need it.
Please reserve your tickets now, and if you would like to speak, please email me the title and duration of the talk and speakers name details so I can add this to the agenda on Eventbrite and promote this in this discussion list and spectrumscale.org website.

Accommodation.
Once numbers of attendees are known I can obtain delegate accommodation custom rate for guests staying at the resort for this event. So please reserve a ticket in the Eventbrite link above ASAP.
We are looking forwards to a great new Usergroup next year in a fabulous venue.
Thanks again to NSCC and IBM for helping to arrange the venue and event booking.

Regards,
Chris Schlipalius

Team Lead, Storage Infrastructure, Data & Visualisation, Pawsey Supercomputing Centre (CSIRO)
12 Burvill Court
Kensington  WA  6151
Australia

Tel  +61 8 6436 8815