[gpfsug-discuss] data integrity documentation

Aaron Knister aaron.s.knister at nasa.gov
Sun Aug 20 21:02:36 BST 2017

I think it would be a huge advantage to support these mysterious
nsdChecksum settings for us non GNR folks. Even if the checksums aren't
being stored on disk I would think the ability to protect against
network-level corruption would be valuable enough to warrant its
support. I've created RFE 109269 to request this. We'll see what IBM
says. If this is valuable to other folks then please vote for the RFE.

-Aaron