[gpfsug-discuss] mmsetquota produces error

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 15:20:06 BST 2017

I’ve just done exactly that and can’t reproduce it in my prod environment. Running 4.2.3-2 though.

[root at icgpfs01 ~]# mmlsfileset gpfs setquotafoo -L
Filesets in file system 'gpfs':
Name                            Id      RootInode  ParentId Created                      InodeSpace      MaxInodes    AllocInodes Comment
setquotafoo                    251        8408295         0 Thu Aug 17 15:17:18 2017        0                    0              0