[gpfsug-discuss] spectrum scale add nfs/smb exports

Ilan Schwarts ilan84 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 05:33:02 BST 2017

Hi,
I use SpectrumScale 4.2.2 I have configured the CES as in
documentation: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/STXKQY_4.2.2/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v4r22.doc/bl1adm_setcessharedroot.htm
This means i did the following:

mmchconfig cesSharedRoot=/fs_gpfs01
mmchnode -–ces-enable –N LH20-GPFS1,LH20-GPFS2

Thank you

Some output:
[root at LH20-GPFS1 ~]# mmces state show -a
NODE                                     AUTH          BLOCK
NETWORK       AUTH_OBJ      NFS           OBJ           SMB
CES
LH20-GPFS1                               HEALTHY       DISABLED
DEGRADED      DISABLED      DISABLED      DISABLED      HEALTHY
DEGRADED
LH20-GPFS2                               HEALTHY       DISABLED
DEGRADED      DISABLED      DISABLED      DISABLED      HEALTHY
DEGRADED
[root at LH20-GPFS1 ~]#

[root at LH20-GPFS1 ~]# mmces node list

 Node  Name                                Node Flags      Node Groups
  1    LH20-GPFS1                          none
  3    LH20-GPFS2                          none

[root at LH20-GPFS1 ~]# mmlscluster --ces

GPFS cluster information
========================
  GPFS cluster name:         LH20-GPFS1
  GPFS cluster id:           10777108240438931454

Cluster Export Services global parameters
  Shared root directory:                /fs_gpfs01
  Enabled Services:                     SMB
  Log level:                            0
  Address distribution policy:          even-coverage

 Node  Daemon node name            IP address       CES IP address list
   1   LH20-GPFS1                  10.10.158.61     None
   3   LH20-GPFS2                  10.10.158.62     None

-
Ilan Schwarts