[gpfsug-discuss] Used virtualization technologies for GPFS/Spectrum Scale

Luis Bolinches luis.bolinches at fi.ibm.com
Mon Apr 24 19:08:32 BST 2017

Hi

822 is an entry scale out Power machine, it has limited RAS compared with
the high end ones (870/880). The 822 needs to be down for CPU / DIMM
replacement:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/5148-21L/p8eg3/p8eg3_83x_8rx_kickoff.htm
. And it is not a end user task. You can argue that, I owuld but it is the
current statement and you pay for support for these kind of stuff.