[gpfsug-discuss] mmapplypolicy didn't migrate everything it should have - why not?

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Sun Apr 16 17:20:15 BST 2017

I think the first thing I would do is turn up the “-L” level to a large value (like “6”) and see what it tells you about files that are being chosen and which ones aren’t being migrated and why. You could run it in test mode, write the output to a file and see what it says.

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance