[gpfsug-discuss] Meet other spectrum scale users in May

Secretary GPFS UG secretary at gpfsug.org
Thu Apr 27 09:29:41 BST 2017

Dear Members,

Please join us and other spectrum scale users for 2 days of great talks
and networking!

WHEN: 9-10th May 2017

WHERE: Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, Manchester, UK (right by
Manchester Piccadilly train station)

WHO? The event is free to attend, is open to members from all industries
and welcomes users with a little and a lot of experience using Spectrum
Scale.

The SSUG brings together the Spectrum Scale User Community including
Spectrum Scale developers and architects to share knowledge, experiences
and future plans.

Topics include transparent cloud tiering, AFM, automation and security
best practices, Docker and HDFS support, problem determination, and an
update on Elastic Storage Server (ESS). Our popular forum includes
interactive problem solving, a best practices discussion and networking.
We're very excited to welcome back Doris Conti the Director for Spectrum
Scale (GPFS) and HPC SW Product Development at IBM.

The May meeting is sponsored by IBM, DDN, Lenovo, Mellanox, Seagate,
Arcastream, Ellexus, and OCF.

It is an excellent opportunity to learn more and get your questions
answered. Register your place today at the Eventbrite page
https://goo.gl/tRptru [1]

We hope to see you there!
--

Claire O'Toole
Spectrum Scale/GPFS User Group Secretary

Links:
------
[1] https://goo.gl/tRptru