[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS Routers

Marc A Kaplan makaplan at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 12 15:48:56 BST 2016

Perhaps if you clearly describe what equipment and connections you have in
place and what you're trying to accomplish, someone on this board can
propose a solution.

In principle, it's always possible to insert proxies/routers to "fake" any
two endpoints into "believing" they are communicating directly.