[gpfsug-discuss] Migration to separate metadata and data disks

Miroslav Bauer bauer at cesnet.cz
Thu Sep 1 15:28:36 BST 2016

Yes, failure group id is exactly what I meant :). Unfortunately,
mmrestripefs with -R
behaves the same as with -r. I also believed that mmrestripefs -R is the
correct tool for
fixing the replication settings on inodes (according to manpages), but I
will try possible
solutions you and Marc suggested and let you know how it went.

Thank you,
--
Miroslav Bauer