[gpfsug-discuss] Introduction from Ellexus

Matthew Harris matthew at ellexus.com
Fri Sep 30 16:30:11 BST 2016

Hello everyone,

Ellexus is the IO profiling company with tools for load balancing shared
storage, solving IO performance issues and detecting rogue jobs that have
bad IO patterns. We have a good number of customers who use Spectrum Scale
so we do a lot of work to support it. We have clients and partners working
across the HPC space including semiconductor, life sciences, oil and gas,
automotive and finance.

We're based in Cambridge, England.

Some of you will have already met our CEO, Rosemary Francis.

Looking forward to meeting you at SC16.

Matthew Harris
Account Manager & Business Development - Ellexus Ltd

*www.ellexus.com <http://www.ellexus.com>*

*Ellexus Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales*
*Company registration no. 07166034*
*Registered address: 198 High Street, Tonbridge, Kent TN9 1BE, UK*
*Operating address: St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4
0WS, UK*