[gpfsug-discuss] Forcing which node gets expelled?

Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au
Wed Oct 26 01:51:16 BST 2016

We hit something like this due to a bug in gskit. We all thought it was networking at first and it took me a fair bit of time to check all that. We have 7 nsd servers and around 400 clients running 4.2.0.4. We are just trying a workaround now that looks promising. The bug will be fixed at some point.

Cheers,

Greg