[gpfsug-discuss] GUI and pmsensors/pmcollector

Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com
Fri Oct 28 14:52:47 BST 2016

I am able to do everything I need just fine when I have a single node cluster and both pmsensors and pmcollector are installed all on the same node.  When I try and get pmsensors on my NSD nodes and a separate pmcollector elsewhere I never can get anything to show up in the graphs.  I’ve configured the pmsensors with mmperfmon config generate –collectors=(my node) and I still get nothing.  The logs show that I get connections but the GUI never show and I’m unable to get mmperfmon query to work either as it fails saying it can’t find the collector.

Anyone had this much trouble just getting this to work?

Mark

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This message may be viewed by parties at Sirius Computer Solutions other than those named in the message header. This message does not contain an official representation of Sirius Computer Solutions. If you have received this communication in error, notify Sirius Computer Solutions immediately and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Sirius Computer Solutions<http://www.siriuscom.com>