[gpfsug-discuss] CES and IP's that disappear

Mathias Dietz MDIETZ at de.ibm.com
Mon Nov 7 20:14:10 GMT 2016

Hi Mark,

this sounds like a CES IP failover happened in the background.
With Spectrum Scale 4.2.1 you can use the command "mmhealth node eventlog"
on the failing node to see if a failover happened and what has triggered
the failover.
Prior to 4.2.1 use the command "mmces events list" or look into the
mmfs.log for errors.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Mathias Dietz

Spectrum Scale - Release Lead Architect (4.2.2 Release)
System Health and Problem Determination Architect
IBM Certified Software Engineer

IBM Deutschland
Hechtsheimer Str. 2
55131 Mainz
Phone: +49-6131-84-2027
Mobile: +49-15152801035
E-Mail: mdietz at de.ibm.com
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz, Geschäftsführung: Dirk
Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294