[gpfsug-discuss] How to clear stale entries in GUI log

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 11:08:00 GMT 2016

Hi all

Since upgrading to 4.2.1 and all the in-between work that comes with it, I've got an error (warning) in my GUI with the following:

Event ID:

MS8071

Time:

13/09/2016 17:47:00

Message:

DISK [disk_down] ICSAN_GPFS_FSD_QUORUM is DEGRADED

Details:

System response:

-

Administrator response:

Use the command 'mmhealth node show' to get further details.

Component

NSD

There's no fix for it, and neither has it recognised the problem doesn't exist anymore:

[root at quorum ~]# mmhealth node show

Node name:               icgpfsq1
Node status:             HEALTHY

Component                Status                   Reasons
GPFS                     HEALTHY                  -
NETWORK                  HEALTHY                  -
FILESYSTEM               HEALTHY                  -
DISK                     HEALTHY                  -
GUI                      HEALTHY                  -

Apart from possibly restarting the GUI services, shouldn't this just go away by itself?

Cheers
Richard