[gpfsug-discuss] mmbackup - Two at a time?

Craig Wilson craigawilson at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:36:24 BST 2016

That is interesting...

The only time I've seen two starting is when someone manually cleared the
environment lock. That said I've never tried running from a different node
at the same time. I presume they would be duplicating effort based on the
node name being used in the shadow database file name.

Kind regards,

Craig Wilson.