[gpfsug-discuss] OOM Killer killing off GPFS 3.5

Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT Services) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Tue May 24 15:33:07 BST 2016

Hi Peter,

We used to see exactly this problem as well. We tweaked the init script on
our systems to adjust the OOM killer (we also tweaked it to wait for IB
links to come up as well). Its something we need to revisit now we are
running systemd based systems ...

Simon

On 24/05/2016, 15:00, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf
of Peter Childs" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of