[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS+TSM+HSM: staging vs. migration priority

Dominic Mueller-Wicke01 dominic.mueller at de.ibm.com
Thu Mar 10 08:17:18 GMT 2016

Hi Jaime,

I received the same request from other customers as well.
could you please open a RFE for the theme and send me the RFE ID? I will
discuss it with the product management then. RFE Link:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=changeRequestLanding&BRAND_ID=0&PROD_ID=360&x=11&y=12

Greetings, Dominic.

Dominic Mueller-Wicke | IBM Spectrum Protect Development | Technical Lead |
+49 7034 64 32794 | dominic.mueller at de.ibm.com

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz; Geschäftsführung: Dirk
Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294