[gpfsug-discuss] AFM over NFS vs GPFS

Yuri L Volobuev volobuev at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 3 00:35:18 GMT 2016

Going way off topic... For reasons that are not entirely understood,
Spectrum Scale AFM developers who work from India are unable to subscribe
to the gpfsug-discuss mailing list.  Their mail servers and gpfsug servers
don't want to play nice together.  So if you want to reach more AFM
experts, I recommend going the developerWorks GPFS  forum route:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479&ps=25

yuri