[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale 4.2.1

Daniel Kidger daniel.kidger at uk.ibm.com
Wed Jun 29 17:25:07 BST 2016

Informally I hear that we a still a couple of weeks away.

 Daniel

 IBM Spectrum Storage Software
 +44 (0)7818 522266
 Sent from my iPad using IBM Verse

 From: S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
 To: gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org
 Date: 29 Jun 2016 18:19:07
 Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale 4.2.1

   I'm not sure they announced... Someone may have said that they expected June, you did read all the disclaimer in the slide decks right ;)
  But seriously, its not a formal product announcement platform, so whilst people may talk about features, ideas etc... It shouldn't be held as a commitment.
  Simon