[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale 4.2.1

Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT Services) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 29 17:18:50 BST 2016

I'm not sure they announced... Someone may have said that they expected June, you did read all the disclaimer in the slide decks right ;)

But seriously, its not a formal product announcement platform, so whilst people may talk about features, ideas etc... It shouldn't be held as a commitment.

Simon
From: gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org [gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org] on behalf of Kenneth Waegeman [kenneth.waegeman at ugent.be]
Sent: 29 June 2016 16:38
To: gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org
Subject: [gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale 4.2.1

Hi all,

On the User meeting in London a month ago, they announced that SS 4.2.1
would be released somewhere in June. Since I did not found any release
notes or packages at the passport advantage portal, I guess it it is not
yet released? Does someone knows what would be the timing for this?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Kenneth