[gpfsug-discuss] Sample RHEL 7.2 config / anaconda scripts

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Wed Jul 13 18:09:24 BST 2016

The gpfs.protocols package drags in all the openstack swift dependencies
(lots of packages). I normally don't want the object support, so just
install the nfs-ganesha, samba and zimon packages (plus rsync and
python-ldap which I've figured out are needed).

But, please beware that rhel7.2 isn't supported with v4.2.0 CES, and I've
seen kernel crashes triggered by samba when ignoring that..

-jf

ons. 13. jul. 2016 kl. 18.08 skrev Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT