[gpfsug-discuss] mmpmon gfis fields question

Sven Oehme oehmes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 03:16:19 BST 2016

Hi,

this is a undocumented mmpmon call, so you are on your own, but here is the
correct description :

_n_

IP address of the node responding. This is the address by which GPFS knows
the node.

_nn_

The name by which GPFS knows the node.

_rc_

The reason/error code. In this case, the reply value is 0 (OK).

_t_

Current time of day in seconds (absolute seconds since Epoch (1970)).

_tu_

Microseconds part of the current time of day.

_cl_

The name of the cluster that owns the file system.

_fs_

The name of the file system for which data are being presented.

_d_

The number of disks in the file system.

_br_

Total number of bytes read from disk (not counting those read from cache.)

_bw_

Total number of bytes written, to both disk and cache.

_c_

The total number of read operations supplied from cache.

_r_

The total number of read operations supplied from disk.

_w_

The total number of write operations, to both disk and cache.

_oc_

Count of open() call requests serviced by GPFS.

_cc_

Number of close() call requests serviced by GPFS.

_rdc_

Number of application read requests serviced by GPFS.

_wc_

Number of application write requests serviced by GPFS.

_dir_

Number of readdir() call requests serviced by GPFS.

_iu_

Number of inode updates to disk.

_irc_

Number of inode reads.