[gpfsug-discuss] More fun with Policies

Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com
Wed Jul 20 18:23:32 BST 2016

Can anyone explain why I can’t apply a policy in the GUI any longer?  Here’s my screenshot of what I’m presented with now after I created a policy from the CLI
[cid:image001.png at 01D1E281.87334DC0]
See how the editor is missing as well as the typical buttons on the bottom of the Leftmost column?
Also how does one delete a policy?  There’s no mmdelpolicy

Mark R. Bush | Solutions Architect
Mobile: 210.237.8415 | mark.bush at siriuscom.com
Sirius Computer Solutions | www.siriuscom.com<http://www.siriuscom.com>
10100 Reunion Place, Suite 500, San Antonio, TX 78216

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This message may be viewed by parties at Sirius Computer Solutions other than those named in the message header. This message does not contain an official representation of Sirius Computer Solutions. If you have received this communication in error, notify Sirius Computer Solutions immediately and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Sirius Computer Solutions<http://www.siriuscom.com>