[gpfsug-discuss] migrating data from GPFS3.5 to ESS appliance(GPFS4.1)

Yaron Daniel YARD at il.ibm.com
Mon Feb 22 13:39:16 GMT 2016

Hi

AFM - Active File Management (AFM) is an asynchronous cross cluster
utility

It means u create new GPFS cluster - migrate the data without downtime ,
and when u r ready - u do last sync and cut-over.

Hope this help.

Regards

Yaron Daniel
 94 Em Ha'Moshavot Rd

Server, Storage and Data Services - Team Leader
 Petach Tiqva, 49527
Global Technology Services
 Israel
Phone: