[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS 3.5 to 4.1 Upgrade Question

Aaron Knister aaron.knister at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:35:15 GMT 2016

Thanks Eric!

I have a few follow up questions for you--

Do you recall the exact versions of 3.5 and 4.1 your cluster went from/to? I'm curious to know what version of 4.1 you were at when you ran the mmchconfig.

Would you mind sharing any log messages related to the errors you saw when you ran the mmchconfig?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone