[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS 3.5 to 4.1 Upgrade Question

Aaron Knister aaron.s.knister at nasa.gov
Wed Dec 7 17:31:28 GMT 2016

Thanks!

I do have a question, though. Feature level 1340 I believe is equivalent
to GPFS version 3.5.0.11. Feature level 1502 is GPFS 4.2 if I understand
correctly. That suggests to me there are 3.5 and 4.2 nodes in the same
cluster? Or at least 4.2 nodes in a cluster where the max feature level
is 1340. I didn't think either of those are supported configurations? Am
I missing something?

-Aaron

--
Aaron Knister
NASA Center for Climate Simulation (Code 606.2)