[gpfsug-discuss] quota on secondary groups for a user?

Jaime Pinto pinto at scinet.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 4 17:34:09 BST 2016

OK

More info:

Users can apply the 'sg group1' or 'sq group2' command from a shell or
script to switch the group mask from that point on, and dodge the
quota that may have been exceeded on a group.

However, as the group owner or other member of the group on the limit,
I could not find a tool they can use on their own to find out who
is(are) the largest user(s); 'du' takes too long, and some users don't
give read permissions on their directories.

As part of the puzzle solution I have to come up with a root wrapper
that can make the contents of the mmrepquota report available to them.

Jaime