[gpfsug-discuss] 4.2.1 documentation

Daniel Kidger daniel.kidger at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 4 09:22:36 BST 2016

Yes they have been re arranged.
   My observation is that the Admin and Advanced Admin have merged into one PDFs,
    and the DMAPI manual is now a chapter of the new Programming guide (along with the complete set of man pages which have moved out of the Admin guide).

    Table 3 on page 26 of the Concepts, Planning and Install guide describes these change.

       IMHO The new format is much better as all Admin is in one place not two.

       ps. I couldn't find  in the programming guide a chapter yet on Light Weight Events.
       Anyone in product development care to comment? :-)
       Daniel

   IBM Spectrum Storage Software
   +44 (0)7818 522266
   Sent from my iPad using IBM Verse