[gpfsug-discuss] mmcessmbchconfig command

Shaun Anderson SAnderson at convergeone.com
Thu Aug 25 17:32:48 BST 2016

?I'm not seeing many of the 'mmces' commands listed and there is no man page for many of them.  I'm specifically looking at the mmcessmbchconfig command and my syntax isn't being taken.

Any insight?

SHAUN ANDERSON
STORAGE ARCHITECT
O 208.577.2112
M 214.263.7014

NOTICE:  This email message and any attachments here to may contain confidential
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of such
information is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact
the sender by reply email and destroy the original message and all copies of it.