[gpfsug-discuss] Attending IBM Edge? Sessions of note and possible meet-up

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Tue Aug 16 16:59:13 BST 2016

For those of you on the mailing list attending the IBM Edge conference in September, there will be at least one NDA session on Spectrum Scale and its future directions. I've heard that there will be a session on licensing as well. (always a hot topic).

I have a couple of talks: Spectrum Scale with Transparent Cloud Tiering and on Spectrum Scale with Spectrum Control.

I'll try and organize some sort of informal meetup one of the nights - thoughts on when would be welcome. Probably not Tuesday night, as that's the entertainment night. :-)

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Storage Engineer, Nuance HPC Grid