[gpfsug-discuss] SMB access speed

Yaron Daniel YARD at il.ibm.com
Wed Apr 27 01:21:09 BST 2016

Hi

Please run this command:

# mmsmb export list

export      path                     guest ok   smb encrypt
cifs        /gpfs1/cifs              no         disabled
mixed       /gpfs1/mixed             no         disabled
cifs-text   /gpfs/gpfs2/cifs-text/   no         auto
nfs-text    /gpfs/gpfs2/nfs-text/    no         auto

Try to disable "smb encrypt" value, and try again.
Example:
#mmsmb export  change  --option "smb encrypt=disabled" cifs-text

Regards

Yaron Daniel
 94 Em Ha'Moshavot Rd

Server, Storage and Data Services - Team Leader
 Petach Tiqva, 49527
Global Technology Services
 Israel
Phone: