[gpfsug-discuss] Did you know about "-Y" ?? I sure didn't... game changer

Stijn De Weirdt stijn.deweirdt at ugent.be
Thu Apr 21 07:49:03 BST 2016

we have a parser, but not an actual API, in case someone is interested.

https://github.com/hpcugent/vsc-filesystems/blob/master/lib/vsc/filesystem/gpfs.py

anyway, from my experience, the best man page for the mm* commands is
reading the bash scripts themself, they often contain other useful but
undocumented options
;)

stijn