[gpfsug-discuss] mmbackup and filenames

Scott Cumbie scottcumbie at dynamixgroup.com
Wed Apr 20 17:23:08 BST 2016

You should open a PMR.  This is not a “feature” request, this is a failure of the code to work as it should.

Scott Cumbie, Dynamix Group
scottcumbie at dynamixgroup.com<mailto:scottcumbie at dynamixgroup.com>
Office: (336) 765-9290
Cell: (336) 782-1590

On Apr 20, 2016, at 11:58 AM, Robert Horton <r.horton at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:r.horton at imperial.ac.uk>> wrote:

On Wed, 2016-04-20 at 12:15 +0000, Simon Thompson (Research Computing -