[gpfsug-discuss] Executing Callbacks on other Nodes

Roland Pabel dr.roland.pabel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:50:21 BST 2016

Hi,

In our cluster, mmlsnode –N waiters –L takes about 25 seconds to run. So
running it every 30 seconds is a bit close. I'll try running it once a minute
and then incorporating this into our graphing.

Maybe the command is so slow for me because a few nodes are down?
Is there a parameter to mmlsnode to configure the timeout?

Thanks,

Roland

--
Dr. Roland Pabel
Regionales Rechenzentrum der Universität zu Köln (RRZK)

Tel.: +49 (221) 470-89589
E-Mail: pabel at uni-koeln.de