[gpfsug-discuss] UK May Meeting

GPFS UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at spectrumscale.org
Mon Apr 11 10:37:38 BST 2016

Hi All,

We are down to our last few places for the May user group meeting, if you
are planning to come along, please do register:

The draft agenda and registration for the day is at:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scale-gpfs-uk-user-group-spring-2016-t
ickets-21724951916

If you have registered and aren't able to attend now, please do let us
know so that we can free the slot for other members of the group.

We also have 1 slot left on the agenda for a user talk, so if you have an
interesting deployment or plans and are able to speak, please let me know!

Thanks

Simon