[gpfsug-discuss] Inaugural US "Meet the Developers" - Confirmed Date/Location

Kallback-Rose, Kristy A kallbac at iu.edu
Fri Sep 4 19:47:12 BST 2015

PS - Applying pressure not an issue. Thanks for helping push this forward.

-Kristy

On Sep 4, 2015, at 2:44 PM, Kallback-Rose, Kristy A <kallbac at iu.edu<mailto:kallbac at iu.edu>> wrote:

Bob sent a draft just a few minutes ago. Should be out yet today I think.

-Kristy

On Sep 4, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Bryan Banister <bbanister at jumptrading.com<mailto:bbanister at jumptrading.com>> wrote:

Hi Kristy,

Sorry to press, but when will you have the poll open to get the vote for the day of the GPFS US UG at SC’15?

I really would like to get arrangements set as soon as possible,
-Bryan