[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS for DBs..MySQL, PGSQL, etc; How about VMware?

Wahl, Edward ewahl at osc.edu
Thu Sep 3 18:59:42 BST 2015

Can't say I've tried this in so many years it's not relevant.  But the IBM/TSM storage folks have a number of interesting reports over at their blog posted using Tivoli with DB2.  I recall it says right out there that the DB was on the ESS/GSS but it's been a few months.  Search for "storageneers tivoli" and/or "scale out tsm gss".  I think there were two or three of them last year.

Or poke Sven. ;)  Something tells me he'll know.

Ed Wahl
OSC