[gpfsug-discuss] Survey says! - SC15 User Group Meeting - Survey results

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Wed Sep 9 20:52:04 BST 2015

Survey has been closed - Here are the survey results.

There was a bit more spread in the results than I expected, but Sunday was the winner, with Sunday afternoon being the most preferred time.

NOTE: This does not represent a *definitive* "we’ll have it on Sun Afternoon”. I fully expect this will be the case, but it will need to be confirmed by IBM and the other GPFSUG Chairs.

For travel planning purposes, assume Sunday afternoon. I/We will post if anything changes.

Answer Choices–

–
Sunday November 15th: Morning

13.64%
3

–
Sunday November 15th: Afternoon

40.91%
9

–
Monday November 16th Morning (Will Overlap with PDSW)

22.73%
5

–
Monday November 16th Afternoon (Will Overlap with PDSW and/or DDN User Group 2:30-6 PM)

9.09%
2

–
Friday November 20th  Afternoon (starting later so attendees can make it to the panels)

13.64%
3

Total   22

Bob Oesterlin