[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS UG Meeting at Computing Insight UK

GPFS UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at gpfsug.org
Thu Sep 3 21:42:30 BST 2015

Hi,

Our next UK based group meeting will be part of the agenda for Computing
Insight UK which will be held on 8th/9th December at the Ricoh Arena,
Coventry.

The meeting will be a short (2 hour) breakout session at CIUK.

More details on CIUK are at:
http://www.stfc.ac.uk/news-events-and-publications/events/computing-insight
-uk-2015/

Please note that you must be registered to attend CIUK to attend the GPFS
UG meeting, during the registration process you will get the option to
register for the workshops which includes the GPFS UG.

I'm also looking for someone to give a short user presentation on your use
of GPFS in your environment, so if this is something you are interested
in, please let me know.

We're hoping to have a few devs available at the group, and will be
looking at some of the 4.2 features, we'll also be including the
opportunity to discuss GPFS with any comments or areas for development
you'd like to look at.

Finally, we're already planning the May 2016 event, and I hope to be able
to send our a save the date in the next few weeks.

Simon (GPFS UG Chair)