[gpfsug-discuss] Intro

Wolski, Tomasz Tomasz.Wolski at ts.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 21 15:23:54 BST 2015

Hi All,

My name is Tomasz Wolski and I’m development engineer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions in Lodz, Poland. We’ve been using GPFS in our main product, which is ETERNUS CS8000, for many years now. GPFS helps us to build a consolidation of backup and archiving solutions for our end customers. We make use of GPFS snapshots, NIFS/CIFS services, GPFS API for our internal components and many many more .. :)

My main responsibility, except developing new features for our system, is integration new GPFS versions into our system and bug tracking GPFS issues.

Best regards,
Tomasz Wolski