[gpfsug-discuss] Final Reminder: Inaugural US "Meet the Developers"

usa-principal-gpfsug.org usa-principal at gpfsug.org
Mon Oct 5 14:55:15 BST 2015

A last reminder to check in with Janet if you have not done so already.
Looking forward to this event on Wednesday this week.

Best,
Kristy

---

Hello Everyone,

Here is a reminder about our inaugural US "Meet the Developers" session.
  Details are below, and please send an e-mail to Janet Ellsworth
(janetell at us.ibm.com) by next Friday September 18th if you wish to
attend. Janet is on the product management team for Spectrum Scale and
is helping with the logistics for this first event.