[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS UG Board Elections

Jez Tucker chair at gpfsug.org
Tue May 5 16:11:45 BST 2015

Dear members,

   The group is on a good footing for the long term.  Therefore we feel
time is right for an election.

The posts for election are:

- Group Chair
- Group Secretary
- Industry Sector Advisor [state your sector]
- Systems Support

 From our experiences, we believe these posts should be re-elected on a
two year basis.

These posts are not open to group members who are direct employees of IBM.
Candidates for Group Chair and Industry Sector Advisor must be active
users of GPFS.

Any candidate wishing to stand should register their interest to
secretary at gpfsug.org by 31st May 2015 stating:

a) The post they wish to stand for
b) A paragraph covering their credentials
c) A paragraph covering what they would bring to the group
d) A paragraph setting out their vision for the group for the next two years

Submissions will be reproduced verbatim.
Submissions without all of the above requirements will be void.
Submissions may include a photograph and a LinkedIn URL.

Elections will be held electronically and solicited to the membership.
Each member will have one vote for each position.

Results will be announced 15th June 2015.

Regards,

Jez Tucker (Chair)
Claire Robson (Secretary)