[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS file system won't mount automatically anymore.

Yaron Daniel YARD at il.ibm.com
Mon Mar 16 15:14:25 GMT 2015

Hi

In case of Linux - Check also :

#chkconfig --list |grep gpfs

Regards

Yaron Daniel
 94 Em Ha'Moshavot Rd

Server, Storage and Data Services - Team Leader
 Petach Tiqva, 49527
Global Technology Services
 Israel
Phone:
+972-3-916-5672

Fax:
+972-3-916-5672

Mobile:
+972-52-8395593

e-mail:
yard at il.ibm.com

IBM Israel

From:   Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfrode at tanso.net>
To:     gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss at gpfsug.org>
Date:   03/16/2015 05:11 PM
Subject:        Re: [gpfsug-discuss] GPFS file system won't mount
automatically   anymore.
Sent by:        gpfsug-discuss-bounces at gpfsug.org

Not much details to go by here, but I know I've had problems with SElinux
blocking for getting filesystems mounted automatically at boot, while
manually mounting afterwards worked fine. I fixed that by disabling
automatic startup of gpfs from standard initscripts, and used this in
rc.local instead:

# make sure GPFS is not confined by selinux policies:
runcon -t unconfined_t /usr/lpp/mmfs/bin/mmstartup

  -jf

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Richard Lefebvre <