[gpfsug-discuss] 4.1.1 fix central location

Orlando Richards orlando.richards at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 24 12:27:25 BST 2015

Hi all,

I'm looking to deploy to RedHat 7.1, but from the GPFS FAQ only versions
4.1.1 and 3.5.0-26 are supported. I can't see a release of 3.5.0-26 on
the fix central website - does anyone know if this is available? Will
3.5.0-25 work okay on RH7.1? How about 4.1.0-x - any plans to support
that on RH7.1?

-------
Orlando.