[gpfsug-discuss] Disabling individual Storage Pools by themselves? How about GPFS Native Raid?

Zachary Giles zgiles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:56:19 BST 2015

I think it's technically possible to run GNR on unsupported trays. You
may have to do some fiddling with some of the scripts, and/or you wont
get proper reporting.
Of course it probably violates 100 licenses etc etc etc.
I don't know of anyone who's done it yet. I'd like to do it.. I think
it would be great to learn it deeper by doing this.