[gpfsug-discuss] LROC Express

Barry Evans bevans at pixitmedia.com
Mon Jun 22 16:28:22 BST 2015

Hi All,

Very quick question for those in the know - does LROC require a standard
license, or will it work with Express? I can't find anything in the FAQ
regarding this so I presume Express is ok, but wanted to make sure.

Regards,
Barry Evans
Technical Director
Pixit Media/ArcaStream

--

This email is confidential in that it is intended for the exclusive
attention of the addressee(s) indicated. If you are not the intended